Friday, May 29, 2009

Sinatra

Sunday July 12th

Sinatra continues to heal. I'm looking forward to getting her back to K State for a checkup. I hope she is where they expect her to be, health wise. My only concern is the femur. She's still not using that leg much, however, it has full range of motion. Perhaps I'm expecting too much, too soon. Dr. Brooks will be seeing her the 15th, he is kind enough to board her for me while I go visit my daughter in PA. She will get her vaccinations at this time, too.

I'm still walking her twice a day, and she looks forward to that. She also lets me know when she's had enough, by tugging on leash when we get close to house.
Her potty training is going so well. She's such an intelligent dog. She learns everything so quickly. She's a bit stubborn at times, too. The more time she spends out of the crate, the more difficult it is to get her in it when I leave. It has become a game with her. When I get ready to walk out the door, she goes down stairs where her crate is, but gets under an end table instead of getting in the crate. She rolls onto her back, I get hold of her front legs and pull her across the carpeted floor to the crate. She then gets up on all fours and goes into the crate. You would have to see it to appreciate it!

In any event, we've quickly become used to the routines and all is well.

take care, god bless you!
Donna

Sunday July 5th

Sinatra is doing super. She is such a sweet spirited animal. I have moved her up to the master suite. She's not sleeping in the bed yet, but that will come once she is fully healed. All three dogs are interacting well. Scooter and Skittles don't enjoy the playing as much as Sinatra does, but they can easily escape when they tire of her.

I was concerned about the doggie door being too small for Sinatra, but that is not an issue. At first, I thought her shoulders were to wide, but she manages well. I think the leg bending that is necessary to maneuver her way thru is good for her hip. She is still not putting much weight on it, but definitely has full range of motion. I'm sure it's just a matter of time. It's only been five weeks since her surgery.

She's definitely a puppy! She likes my flip-flops. I take them off at the door when I enter the house, so they kind of pile up in the entry way. I've not seen her take them, but, on several occasions, I've found one of each pair in a little pile a few feet away from her crate. When I pick them up, they are warm like she's been lying on them. One pair is more of a sandal and is missing the shoe string. Hum, wonder where that might be? lol

take care,
Donna

Sunday June 28th

Sinatra continues to do well. Not much in the way of changes, other than she's walking twice around the block per session. She is getting along fairly well with Skittles and Scooter. I've caught them playing a lot more.

I've found something that keeps all three of them busy....

One bone that Sinatra has claimed as her own. When Scooter wants it, he jumps up on my lap because Sinatra gets a bit jealous and comes ritght over to get in my lap. Once she's there, he heads to her crate and grabs the bone. He has always done this to Skittles and it works most of the time. He must think the girls are all alike. :)

All three had baths today and their monthly flea, tick and heartworm prevention medication. Sinatra seems to enjoy her bath, where the other two barely tolerate it. In any event, they are all doing well and doing well together.

take care,
Donna


Tuesday June 23rd
Good Morning,

Sinatra continues to do well. Her appetite is good, and the heat doesn't seem to have any effect on that.
I'm still seeing a limp in her walk. She's walking around the block now, but I'm not sure if that's enough. I will consult Dr. Biliki. I still prevent her from running, jumping, and playing, which seems to be her desires at this stage. I've introduced her to Scooter and Skittles and they are all making progress. The only time Sinatra spends in her crate is while I'm out. When I'm watching TV, all three dogs are hanging out with me.

Sinatra has attached herself to an afghan that was given to me by someone very special. It has become special to Sinatra, too. If it's on the floor, she roots around in it until she gets comfortable. It's fun watching her return to normal and be happy. I've included a couple of pictures.

take care, and God Bless you,
Donna

Thursday June 18th

Good Morning,
My human family matters are beginning to settle down a bit. So, I should be regular in my e-mails again.

Sinatra is doing great! Her appetite is still good. She's over the Parvo, which makes potty time easier. She's walking a little further each session, and using that right rear leg quite a bit now. The swelling in her hip is way down. I still notice a limp in her walk, especially if she over does it, but I'm sure that's temporary. In order for me to prevent her from running, jumping, and playing, I have to keep her leash on. But that too, will soon be a thing of the past. She goes back to KSU for a recheck the last week in July! She's a sweetheart!

take care, have a good day and God bless you.
Donna

Tuesday June 16th

Good Morning,
Sorry I haven't written for a few days. I have some other family obligations.

Sinatra continues to do very well. She's more energetic than ever. The distance of our daily walks is quickly growing. We started out from one driveway to another and back. We are up to two blocks and she's still going strong. I've been attaching her leash to my waist band and letting her "hang out" with me while I go about my daily tasks.She lasts about 30 mins with that and she's ready to rest. Her appetite is great! She continues to enjoy the bone that Renee brought for her. When she's out of the crate, she chews on Skittles and Scooters bones... saving hers for crate time. :)
Last night, I notice another baby tooth loose, ready to fall out. I didn't
realize they "shed" them so quickly, once they start coming out. This makes
four, that I know of.
Dr. Biliki, from KSU called yesterday to check on Sinatra. She was very pleased to hear of Sinatra's progress. I will be taking Sinatra to KSU the last week of July. Dr. Biliki said if all is well at that time, we can resume normal activity.

take care, God bless you.
Donna

Saturday June 13th

Good afternoon,
Today is a good day for Sinatra! We saw Dr. Brooks to get the staples out.
When Sinatra first saw him, she was just all over him. I think she
recognized her hero, and showed him her gratitude! I've attached a couple
of pictures.

He took out the staples, and said she's healing very nicely. The range of motion is really good in the hip, and the incision sites look great. If you've never seen the tool and procedure for removing staples, it's really interesting. Dr. Brooks has the magic touch. Sinatra protested on a couple of them, but, for the most part, she cooperated without incident.

Once we got home, one of Julie's and my best friends, Renee, stopped by with bones from the butcher. We gave Sinatra one and she's still working on it. :)
It's wonderful to have such great people in my life! You're all the best.
Thank you, God bless you.


Friday June 12th

Good Morning,
All is well here, Sinatra continues to get better every day. Her appetite is really good. She's still favoring that right hip, not putting as much weight on it. And, that's to be expected.
We see Dr. Brooks tomorrow morning to get the staples out. Both incisions appear to be healing well.
Sinatra will be seeing the doctors, nurses and students who "rebuilt" her for her recheck near the end of July. So, we'll be making that trip.
Thank you, God bless you.
Donna

Thursday June 11th

All is well here, Sinatra is doing well. The only thing different is that she's favoring the right leg (femoral injury) and not putting as much weight on it as she has been. I'm guessing it's because her pain meds have run out and she can feel it more. She does use it, but not as much as in days past. I've discovered a great time to do her physical theraphy... while she's eating. She likes her food more than she likes fighting me. :) I'm including a picture from this mornings outing.
have a good day,
Donna

Wednesday June 10th

Good Morning everyone,
Sinatra is doing great! She lost two teeth since yesterday... one she ate.
At this point, she eats about everything she can get in to her mouth...
sticks, bird poop (yuk) grass.
We have a few joggers in our neighborhood, and Sinatra acts like she's going
to just join them as they run by. Once her body heals, I'm in for one
energetic pup. She is walking farther each day. When she's had enough, she
sits or lies down, that's my cue that she's finished for that session.
Her appetite remains healthy and she appears to be a happy little girl.
take care, God bless you!
Donna

Tuesday June 9th

Good Morning,

Sinatra continues to do very well. She's so energetic that I'm having difficulty controlling the speed in which she wants to walk. Usually, I leash walk her 4 - 6 times a day, depending on the day. I have more time on the weekends.
I'm still getting her up at 5:30 a.m.. This seems to help her sleep better during the day, and it's cooler weather for walking. Her appetite remains healthy. She's eating 3 to 4 cups of food a day. I let her eat as much as she wants. The more she walks, the more she wants. It's hard to believe how far she's come in such a short period of time. I read the blog again yesterday, and it's amazing what a small group of people can do once their minds are set.

thank you very much for all that you've done for her, and, ultimately for me.
Donna

Sinatra has an appointment for a checkup on Saturday and hopefully will be able to get the staples taken out, Yay ! Julie


Monday June 8th

Good Morning,
Sinatra continues to do very well. She's more energetic than ever. She's
getting used to the 5:30 a.m. routine. When I got up this morning, she was
awake and waiting for me. I'm really impressed with the potty training.
It's a joint effort on both our parts. She doesn't like her crate to be
dirty, and I take her out often. The other dogs want so badly to play with
her, and it's a chore keeping them separated.
She has good movement in her hip joint... still a fight to "do the leg
work".
thank you all, take care, God bless you.
Donna

Sunday June 7th

Sinatra continues to do wonderfully. I'm very impressed with her progress.
Her morning routine: out to potty, back in for breakfast and meds, back out
for a walk and potty, roll around in the grass, physical therapy, relax in
the grass, back inside to the crate for a nap. I noticed this morning that
her skin is more pink than in days past. And, she protests louder and fights
harder when I do, what I call, "the leg work". She's very playful and her
appetite is great. I feel like I'm taking care of an injured toddler who
thinks she's well enough to do whatever she pleases. :)
thank you all for making this possible.
take care, God bless you.


Saturday June 6th

Sinatra is doing so well. She's eating, she's alert, she's playful. She's
walking as much as I will allow her to do so. We spent about an hour
outdoors this morning. Like me, she's an early riser. We were on the front
lawn by 6:00 a.m. After she did her business, she had breakfast, I did her
physical therapy, and she rolled around in the grass. She's resting now.
take care, God bless you all.
enjoy the pictures


Friday June 5th

Good morning,
all in all, we had a pretty good night. Sinatra is getting stronger by the
minute. She is eating very well. I woke up at 5:30 a.m., and took her out.
She wasn't up yet, but it's a great time to start the day. Once she is able
to walk, the cooler, early mornings should be better for exercise.
When I took her out, once again, she dropped and rolled in the grass. It's
good to see the "puppy". She takes great delight in the little things.
She's up on all fours, trying to use both back legs. It's hard to keep her
off them
Donna

Thursday June 4th pm

I'm becoming very familiar with the "nordic howl". I'm guessing I won't get
much sleep tonight. :) She's adjusting to her new home. Her brother,
Scooter, and little sissy Skittles are going bananas. They are not used to
sharing me. I took her out a few minutes ago, she went potty, and layed down
in the grass. When I tried to pick her up, she rolled on to her back and
howled at me. She made it very clear she wanted to stay out doors for a
while. So, I took an opportunity to do her physical therapy.
thank you all, so very much, for everything
Donna

Thursday June 4th pm

Good afternoon!
We are home and trying to get settled in. Sorry, I didn't take any
photographs. It's hot out and I wanted to get Sinatra in doors. I just
gave her the medicine, food and water. She is resting now.
On the drive home, she started moving around quite a bit, and I was guessing
she needed to potty. Sure enough, I stopped and took her out of the crate.
As soon as I had her "situated", she peed. Already communicating well. :)
I have my instructions, physical therapy at least 5 times a day, pain meds
and antibiotics 3 times a day. She's not a fan of the therapy, but as Dr.
Bilicki said, "no one likes their physical therapist".
In any event, I think the worst part is over for her.
Donna

Thursday June 4th pm
She is almost home now! Donna stopped by my work so i could say hi to Sinatra. She doesnt look too impressed with her collar but i can't blame her!

Thursday June 4th am

Today is the day! Sinatra is getting to go home!! Donna has taken the day off work and is driving up there to pick her up now

Thank you to all the doctors and Students that have taken such wonderful care of her during her stay at K State, nick was able to get a group shot of those most directly involved in Sinatra's care. There have been many other students caring for her during the overnight shifts, but I can't get EVERYBODY in the pic. Likewise, we didn't get Sinatra in the shot because to take a picture WITH her would contaminate 5 people without need, since she is still required to be in isolation at this time.


Bottom Row: Left = Dr. Rivara, Small Animal Intern currently on medicine service. Right = Monica Matthews, Senior Student currently on anesthesia service. Top Row: Left = Nick Sterlacci, Senior Student currently on medicine service. Middle = Dr. Bilicki, Small Animal Surgery Resident. Right = C.W. Seitz, Senior Student currently on surgery service.

Thank you again to everyone who has donated to her care! Our total for donations is currently $2310, this is a great help towards the cost of her treatment(Which came to almost $3800 which is less than they expected) We couldn't have saved this little girl without everyone's generosity, and thanks again to Charlie (007) with the Yukon Fund and Lorraine at Husky House for all their help!

Wednesday June 3rd pm

Good evening,
Nick called this morning and said Sinatra was doing so well that they were
planning to release her today. He called back around 3:00 p.m and said they
were going to keep her one more night. Apparently, she is still running a fever
and they don't want to let her go until that subsides.
So, looks like tomorrow is the day!!!
I hope I do well with her care, I'm a bit nervous. Julie says, the mommy in
me will kick in and I'll be fine.

thank you all for everything
Donna

Wednesday June 3rd am

YEAH! She’s doing fabulous! She has already started putting weight on both of her back legs and taken a few steps!! She has a temperature, but they think that’s due to the surgery. And, if the fever is gone by noon, they want to discharge her! OH MY GOD. I so hope I can do everything right.

I’ll let you know for sure when I hear back from them at noon.
Thanks much,
Donna

Tuesday June 2nd pm

Sinatra is finally out of surgery!!! Everything went well. It took longer than expected because her injuries are about 10 days old. There was much fiberous tissue to cut through. They took off the femoral head, and plated the tibia. Nick said the fibula should heal on it's own. She was just coming out from under the anesthesia when he called and said CW or Dr. Bilicki would call again later this evening.
This is such wonderful news. I asked about the photos and he did get some of Sinatra while in surgery,
and he will get a group photo later when everyone is available.
thank you so much for all your thoughts, prayers and $ This would not have been possible otherwise.
Sincerely

Tuesday June 2nd am

Nick called, and we are still on for 1:00. He said she is feisty as ever. They took her food away around 1:00 a.m. so she’s ready to go. Keep her in your thoughts this afternoon!!!

we’ll keep you updated.
..

Monday June 1st 2nd Update

Hi one and all,
Just finished a conversation with Nick. Sinatra is doing so well, they are going to do her surgery tomorrow! Hooray!
She is eating on her own. Nick is mixing in some regular food instead of all chicken now. He puts the bowl in front of her and in his words, she "goes after it".
They plan to do her surgery around 1:00, and she will be the last one of the day because of the Parvo. Should an emergency surgery come in, Sinatra will be bumped back. They have to completely disenfect the room when they finish with her. I still will not be allowed to see or spend time with her, but it's obvious that she is in good hands!

I'm so excited!
Donna

**W
e would like to say a special thank you to our very own 007 Charlie from the Yukon Fund and Lorraine from Husky House inc for all they have done for our little girl. They came forward and paid the 60% down that the hospital required before they would treat our little girl (we don't get anything till the Fundable closes). Thank you Thank you Thank you we couldn't have saved her without you**


Monday June 1st pm

I just got a call from Dr. Bilicki, and they plan to do Sinatra’s surgery tomorrow afternoon, possibly around 1:00 or 2:00 p.m.. Because of the Parvo, she will have to remain in isolation. It will take another week to 10 days for her to completely “shed” the virus. They do not anticipate any problems tomorrow, but she cautioned me that the surgery would be very stressful for Sinatra, given all she’s already been through.
Cost for the Parvo treatment alone is $1100.
I remain very optimistic for a full recovery. She’s young, she’s tough, and she’s a fighter!
Thank you so much and everyone else involved. Let’s keep our prayers flowing!
Donna

Monday June 1st am

Nick called to report that Sinatra continues to improve and shed the virus. They will be getting a new blood count this morning and will speak with the surgeon. Depending on what they find, it’s a possibility that they will be scheduling her surgery. Keep you fingers crossed! Thank you for your continued support and prayers - Donna

It was pointed out (Thank you!) that i missed posting how much we have currently raised thru the Fundable and Paypal donations! The grand total so far is....... *drum roll please*................... $2250 !!!! absolutely amazing, everyone has been so generous to this poor little girl. Thank you all for caring! Julie

Sunday May 31st pm

Fantastic news! Sinatra is doing much, much better. Nick said it's taking two of them to get her temperature now and to draw blood. She is totally against these invasions, and she protests in her Nordic fashion. For those not familiar, I guess it's very common for this breed to yell/cry out when they are upset with whatever displeases them??? In any event, I have a lot to learn, and I'm up for the task. Also, Nick said that Sinatra is eating well. He offered chicken and she ate every bite. She's building her strength, and will possibly be ready for surgery on Tuesday or Wednesday. Of course, that decision will be made by her doctors, but it's looking very promising at this point.

We should hear from him tomorrow morning, and as always, I will pass on the updates to all of you.
Donna

Sunday May 31st am


Just got off the phone with Nick. Sinatra is much better this morning. She is bright eyed, and alert. Nick said she ate some chicken for him, and this is the first time he's been able to get her to eat. He is the one who pokes and prods her all the time, where the other students give her medicine via the catheter. He said she weighs between 10 and 10.3 kilograms, (22 pounds)
depending what time of day they weigh her.

I know she is not "out of the woods" until she begins to eat on her own, but, everyone is very optimistic for her recovery.

Saturday May 30th pm

Good evening all, Just got off the phone with Nick. Sinatra seems to be improved from earlier today. Nick said she's still pretty quiet, but is putting up a fight when temperature and blood is taken. She appears to be a tough little girl!

If anything changes for the worse, they will call back tonight. Otherwise, we should hear from them again Sunday morning.
Thank you so very much.

Saturday May 30th am

I just got off the phone with Karen from KSU. Sinatra had a very good night last night. Karen said she was very "vocal" throughout the night. They think she perked up so much because they gave her a plazma transfusion. She was actually up on all fours, moving around as much as she was able! They are checking Sinatra every two hours, and are noticing some vomiting when they put pressure on her belly. They are a bit, just a bit, concerned that the bowel may be damaged. They will give her a stronger anti nausea medicine, and will keep an eye on her. New x-rays showed something in the small bowel, probably gas. If she continues to have these symptoms, they will X-ray again this afternoon. Karen said she would surprised if there is damage, but wanted to let us know. Also, Sinatra is not eating like she was yesterday, but they aren't too concerned about that right now.
If anything changes for the worse, they will call. Otherwise, I should hear from them again this evening.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!


Friday May 29th pm

I just got off the phone with Sinatra's "nurse". His name is Nick, a Senior student, and he had good things to report. Even though she has Parvo, she's not showing any new symptoms. He's been on duty with her since noon today, and she's not vomiting, or having any diarrhea. She's bright eyed, picky about the food and very alert.

Dr. Bilicky gave her a bowl of chicken around 6:00 p.m., and she ate it all and kept it down.
Also, the radiologist reports that the Pelvis is not fractured. Early X-rays indicated otherwise. However, the Femur is definitely still out of the socket, and she has a fracture of the Tibia and Fibula.

We have high hopes that she can kick this virus and get her surgery next Monday or Tuesday.

thank you again for all your efforts and prayers!

Friday May 29th am

During her Pre surgery tests this morning Sinatra tested positive for Parvo. She has been moved to the 'Medicine' department where they will treat her with aggressive antibiotics for the next 3 days.

Thursday May 28th

Sinatra was driven to K State by Donna (who is going to adopt her) this afternoon, she was assigned her Doctor and Student for the surgery and duration of her treatment.


I posted this plea on Fundable.com and sent it to everyone in my contact list who sent it to friends, family and co-workers! The response was amazing!

This is Sinatra she is a 3-4 month old Siberian Husky that was hit by a car on the 23rd May and taken to the Emergency Vet Clinic by a Good Samaritan, as she was a stray they wouldn't treat her but they gave her pain meds and sent her over to animal control where she sat in a cage in sick and injured for 4 days

As you can see from her X Rays she has a fractured Pelvis, fractured Femoral Head, Fractured Left Tibia and Fibula. Due to the extent of her injuries it is the vets opinion she has to have surgery to repair all her injuries at the same time or be humanely euthanized and that is the last thing we want when with surgery she is expected to make a FULL recovery and lead a long happy 4 legged life !! ******UPDATED******She is now at K State for treatment, now that the specialist's have examined her injuries it is expected to cost approx $4500 now that she has to be hospitalized for the Parvo before they can perform her surgery but she is doing great and is still expected to make a full recovery! What an amazing little girl!

If you can help by donating even $10 it would be greatly appreciated, as we just don't have the funds to be able to pay for all her treatment. We have set up Sinatra's Fundable for $1000 if we don't meet the goal we don't get anything so i didn't want to raise it too high

No donation too small every little helps!

Sinatra's condition can be verified by Dr Brooks at Meadowbrook Veterinarian Hospital (316) 733-6866

Thank you so much for all your help! Julie


Wednesday May 27th 5pm


My friend sent me a link to a gorgeous very sad looking pup brought in as a stray to the local Animal Shelter. I went to the shelter to pull this little husky girl with the broken leg and take her to the vets to get checked out. Dr Brooks did X rays and found that she had multiple fractures in her legs and Pelvis area and needed to go to K State for surgery as soon as possible. She stayed with him overnight so she could be made comfortable and be ready to be transported Thursday

33 comments:

  1. Welkhome to The Blog World!

    Have fun with evfurrything and evfurryone!

    I've khrossed my paws fur woo and even snagged Mom's plastikh khard!

    Please get well SOON!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sinatra, we are praying for you here. If we were there that face would be covered with snooter kisses, which work almost as well as medicine for healing puppies.

    Chicken is good stuff so keep eating it!

    Wuv,
    Flurry and Aja

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're praying like crazy for Sinatra! Thanks for putting the blog up so we can follow along. PLEASE remember to call our mom if you need anything here in Manhattan. And since Dave's got an appointment at KSU Monday, Dave and Mom will check in on Sinatra. I told them to.
    Tail wags,
    Storms

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaRooooo Sinatra!
    Woo can pull through dis. Woo is a tough and determined wittle wady. I know it's hard but I had da same injuries as woo cause I was hit by a car at da same time last year but I was in Missy-sippy. And, I was da same age as woo. I had a crushed pelvis, broken left leg, and my insides were all messed up. But I see-vived and I has a furry good home wid a maw and paw and lots of siber-sibs. I just had a hip ah-pee-rayshun to try and help me.
    When woo is feeling better, please contact me and we can trade stories.
    We is sending woo lots of sibe vibes to help woo get better.
    Husky kisses,
    Biloxi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo beautiful Sinatra! You will be in very good hands at KSU, especially if the Ao4's mom stops by. She is sooo sweet! Dave is my boyfriend, and I've met her so I know!

    Get well very very soon so we can see you jumping and playing like a good Sibe! We already went and donated. Mom was happy to let us spend her money for woo!

    We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get well soon Sinatra, so you can have that surgery. We have our paws crossed for you.
    Love Ruby & Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep fighting, Sinatra. We are glad you have a blog so we can follow the recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello to pretty Miss Sinatra! My name is Mack T. Beans and I am sniffing on over from Khyra's bloggy to say hi!

    Can't wait till Sinatra is 100% better!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're sending sibe vibes & hope we'll soon see pics of woo running around and digging & doing alll theings sibe puppies should be doing! And a big THANK WOO to all the kind bipeds who are helping woo!

    Woos & a-roos,
    Star & Jack a-roo

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are sending even MORE sibe vibes for a speedy recovery!! Woo sure is a cutie pie!!

    Mya Boo Boo

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are so glad that Sinatra is doing better. We hope the surgery goes well. We will keep our paws crossed..

    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Allo there!! Maxx the Sibe here.Got your blog news from Khyra (so kind of her) Soooo glad to know about your improvement, will keep my paws crossed very very hard.Tons of well wishes!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOOOOO Sinatra!! We are keeping our paws crossed for a very successful surgery! Woo are a very beautiful puppy and we hope woo recover quickly so woo can get back to your puppy antics!! Sending more Sibe Vibes your way.

    WOOOOOO woo rar rar rar,
    Kayla and Maebe

    ReplyDelete
  14. We've got our paws crossed for you! We're sure that you'll be up and running soon.

    Princess Eva & Brice

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have my paws crossed for you Sinatra! Can't wait till you're happy in your new home! :)

    Mochi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Our paws are crossed and double-crossed for you, Sinatra! You sure are a cutie!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woo hoo! Glad to hear the surgery went well. Hope the fever breaks soon and she can go HOME!!!

    There are lots of huskies on these blogs to give her good advice. We are a very adventurous breed! ;-)

    WOOOO woo rar rar rar,
    Kayla and Maebe

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy homecoming day, little Sinatra!
    Tail wags from all of us in the Ao4,
    Storms

    ReplyDelete
  19. PAWESOME news!

    Time to be spoiled as all Siberians should be!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  20. We're so happy for you two. Great news!
    Love Ruby & Penny

    ReplyDelete
  21. We're SO happy Sinatra is HOME! We and/or Mom sure would have liked to meet her (and you!) when you were up here in MHN. Maybe when you bring her back for a check up?
    Love,
    Ammy

    ReplyDelete
  22. We SOOOOOO need MORE PIKHS MORE PIKHS....

    PLEASE!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Yes, there is nothing like the joy of a puppy when she diskhovers SOMETHING...ANYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  23. More pics posted! hope you like them :) Sorry i got a bit behind this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  24. HaRoooo Sinatra!
    We is so glad woo is doing much better. Don't fight wid your maw when she is doing your rehab. I try to do da same thing when my Maw is doing it too. I had a furry good check up for my hippy. Doc is furry pleased. But I must do lots and lots of egg-see-sizing. Keep up da good work wittle girl.

    Husky kisses,
    Biloxi

    ReplyDelete
  25. Tank woo fur the pupdate!

    We chekhk here often to see how woo two are doing!

    She's sooooo beaWOOtiful!

    Good lukhk with the excercises!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: I just KNOW Sinatra and Biloxi would be the khutest khouple working out together!

    ReplyDelete
  26. She's really looking GREAT!
    I'd love to meet you and Sinatra when you come up in July! Please give me a holler! (Julie should have given you my cell number!)
    Karen and the Ao4

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sinatra looks bee-wootiful!! Don't let her eat too much. To help our joints cause of our injuries we needs to stay slim and trim!
    We is so glad she is doing well. I favor my leg a wittle too but Maw makes me walk on it and is helping it to git stronger.

    Husky kisses,
    Biloxi

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOO Sinatra! Glad to see woo are doing to well. WOO are a very beautiful girl, love the pics.

    WOOOOO woo rar rar rar,
    Kayla and Maebe

    ReplyDelete
  29. Just checking in, glad to see Sinatra is doing well. Hang in there girl!!

    WOOOOO woo rar rar rar,
    Kayla and Maebe

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sorry i got behind on posting updates, now i just need new photos :)

    ReplyDelete